Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Music Together at Saint James

For any families that are interested:

"Dear Families,

I can't wait to see everyone next week for our fall "Fiddle" Collection. As most of you know, this is my FAVORITE collection and I can't wait to teach it for a second time! Some of the songs on it are Ram Sam Sam, Crawdad, Old King Cole, and Shady Grove!

The first day of class is Monday the 21st. Be sure to bring any tuition due the first week in order to pick up your materials.

If you would still like to register, the classes that are open are Monday 9:15, 3:30, 4:30 and Thursday 9:15. If you would like to be on a wait list for a full class just let me know - families change class times frequently, which often opens spots.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Danni Cauley, East Bay Music Together
www.musictogethereastbay.com
401-289-0455"

No comments:

Post a Comment